Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kama Sutra a Tale of Love (best songs)

Kama Sutra a Tale of Love (best songs):

This is an old album but I love it. I thought it was a good idea to dig it out and blow some dust off of it. The movie is really good too, which perhaps, is what got me into the soundtrack in the first place. Don't get me wrong the whole album is good and worth buying. These are just the best of the album in my perception and experience. They all have a atmospheric feel to them. Very open, airy, yet attentive, songs; which, in turn and retrospect, is what the whole movie is about. When I hear music native to India I like to hear songs somewhat similar to the themed of the Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love Soundtrack.



"1. Maya's Theme - Mychael Danna
2. Jai's Flower - Mychael Danna
3. Red Hibiscus On Skin - Mychael Danna
4. Marriage of the Flying Spirit - Mychael Danna
5. Examining, Examining - Mychael Danna
6. Come Paint My Breasts With Sandalwood - Mychael Danna
7. Markings - Mychael Danna
8. My Flower - Mychael Danna"

No comments: