Saturday, February 2, 2008

I like Light Sabers!

I am a huge Star Wars fan and I am also a huge fan of cinematography and Adobe After Effects so I wanted to make a small independent light saber compilation. Most likely these were made with the infamous particle generator from Wondertouch's Particle Illusion 3. Now I'm extremely new to particle illusion but I think its one of the coolest programs out there. I am also extremely new to Adobe After Effects and motion graphics in general but I still find this program to knock other competitive programs out the water. When working on a project in After Effects I noticed that it was incredibly difficult to create ready for television animations that were smooth, eye catchy, and brilliant. That is where the particle illusion program comes in very handy. Its not really meant for a newbie to the After Effects system but is still very easy to handle and can probably help your learning curve due to the excitement of cool tricks, particles and transitions built right in. What's also cool is that you tweak the effects for your project and they don't stand out looking cookie cutter. But you still need patience an a strong imagination.


"6 In The Morining"


http://www.fanboysproductions.com

"RvD2: Ryan vs. Dorkman 2"


"Wushu Duel"


"Wondertouch Particle Illusion 3 Showreel"

No comments: